ACA Fall 2021 Virtual Conference: Align New Regulatory Priorities with Your Compliance Roadmap
New regulatory leadership is setting new priorities and reinforcing others. Compliance, risk, performance, and technology leadership are constantly challenged to keep pace with the ever-evolving regulatory changes while finding their way through the pressures of geopolitical threats, economic crises, and third-party risks.
Our conference will explore what regulatory priorities, emerging risks, and industry trends lie ahead for the savvy compliance and risk professional and how to enhance your compliance program, thoughtfully prioritize your budget, and successfully navigate the new regulatory landscape.
Our conference will cover hot topics such as:
- Regulatory Priorities
- The Future of Your Compliance Program
- The Role of Compliance in Overseeing ESG
- Performance Hot Topics and Trends
- The Future of Electronic Communications Reviews
- Practical Implications of the New Marketing Rule
- Ransomware – How to Protect Yourself and What to Do if You’re a Victim
- The UK’s Investment Firm Prudential Regime
- Demo of ComplianceAlpha® Q3 Feature Release
- Using Technology and Outsourcing to Manage Conflicts of Interest
With carefully curated sessions covering various topics in compliance, performance, cybersecurity, ESG, and regulatory technology, you can flow between sessions to design a personalized experience.
Join us online Tuesday, September 21 and Wednesday, September 22 for two days of insightful sessions and engaging conversations!
A Conference that Works with Your Schedule. Attend Live or On Demand.