Join our team in Washington, D.C. at the IAA Investment Adviser Compliance Conference.
Aponix® Protect helps firms address evolving cyber risks and threats to ensure that their cybersecurity needs are covered year-round. This solution is designed to provide firms with a flexible, robust, responsive, and cost-effective cybersecurity program.
Through our flexible multi-year program, we help you operate a strategic and right-sized cybersecurity program designed to:
- Keep your organization safe from ongoing cyber threats
- Meet evolving regulatory requirements
- Meet increasing investor expectations
Get access to ACA’s cyber, privacy and risk consultant base for testing, validation, and operational support for day-to-day cybersecurity coverage as well as the ability to quickly respond to future threats and regulatory changes.
How we support you
- Dedicated, single point of contact
- Multi-year, flexible and scalable program
- Right-sized and tailored to your organization
- Coordinated, proactive, and always on
- Pragmatic recommendations and advice
- Regular checkpoints
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Keep your firm safe from evolving cyber threats
Aponix Protect Base
The solution includes a core service package that is tailored and right-sized to your organization’s unique needs and requirements. For additional flexibility, you can purchase bolt-on modules of features that you can pick and choose from.
- Risk assessment
- Review and update security policies
- Staff training (including cyber awareness, phishing testing, and incident response tabletop exercises)
- Build and maintain multi-year cyber program roadmap
- Work with MSP to oversee/validate risk remediation activities
- News alerts
- Quarterly advisory conversation
- Monthly status updates
- Investor and insurer DDQ assistance
- Regulatory exam support
- On-demand help and advice
- Threat and vulnerability monitoring
- Program Build
- Targeted Assessments
- Testing & Validation
- A la Carte Features
ACA proudly joins in the celebration of Black History Month. This year, our spotlight shines on the theme "African Americans and the Arts," a rich tapestry of culture, expression, and resilience.
ACA is thrilled to announce that it has been recognized once again as a RegTech100 company for 2024 by RegTech Analyst.
Introducing ACA Vantage for ESG; a straightforward and comprehensive solution to track and analyze ESG data, and support PE, private credit, and leveraged loan portfolios.
Our experts will discuss the shifting market and regulatory landscape, providing invaluable insights for asset managers navigating this new data-driven reality.
This webcast will identify key challenges asset managers face with ESG monitoring, outline emerging regulatory requirements, and highlight the key features of our ACA Ethos solution that solve for these issues.