Welcome to the culmination of our seven-part series on Building a Gold Standard Compliance Program. In Session 7, we turn our attention to the ongoing challenge of updating and maintaining your compliance program to meet new and evolving business demands.
Aponix® Protect helps firms address evolving cyber risks and threats to ensure that their cybersecurity needs are covered year-round. This solution is designed to provide firms with a flexible, robust, responsive, and cost-effective cybersecurity program.
Through our flexible multi-year program, we help you operate a strategic and right-sized cybersecurity program designed to:
- Keep your organization safe from ongoing cyber threats
- Meet evolving regulatory requirements
- Meet increasing investor expectations
Get access to ACA’s cyber, privacy and risk consultant base for testing, validation, and operational support for day-to-day cybersecurity coverage as well as the ability to quickly respond to future threats and regulatory changes.
How we support you
- Dedicated, single point of contact
- Multi-year, flexible and scalable program
- Right-sized and tailored to your organization
- Coordinated, proactive, and always on
- Pragmatic recommendations and advice
- Regular checkpoints
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Keep your firm safe from evolving cyber threats
Aponix Protect Base
The solution includes a core service package that is tailored and right-sized to your organization’s unique needs and requirements. For additional flexibility, you can purchase bolt-on modules of features that you can pick and choose from.
- Risk assessment
- Review and update security policies
- Staff training (including cyber awareness, phishing testing, and incident response tabletop exercises)
- Build and maintain multi-year cyber program roadmap
- Work with MSP to oversee/validate risk remediation activities
- News alerts
- Quarterly advisory conversation
- Monthly status updates
- Investor and insurer DDQ assistance
- Regulatory exam support
- On-demand help and advice
- Threat and vulnerability monitoring
- Program Build
- Targeted Assessments
- Testing & Validation
- A la Carte Features
Introducing ACA Vantage for ESG; a straightforward and comprehensive solution to track and analyze ESG data, and support PE, private credit, and leveraged loan portfolios.
ACA Group (ACA) is honored to be recognized by the exchange-traded fund (ETF) industry for two awards during the 2023 ETF Express U.S. Awards.
ACA released two new solutions aimed at helping private fund managers worldwide comply with the recently adopted SEC Private Fund Adviser Rules.