Senior management in Financial Services firms have a responsibility to ensure their employees have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Regulatory environment they are working in. This knowledge helps in emphasising the need for compliance with policies and procedures in order to protect the firm and the individual from failing to “do the right thing”.
Aponix® Protect helps firms address evolving cyber risks and threats to ensure that their cybersecurity needs are covered year-round. This solution is designed to provide firms with a flexible, robust, responsive, and cost-effective cybersecurity program.
Through our flexible multi-year program, we help you operate a strategic and right-sized cybersecurity program designed to:
- Keep your organization safe from ongoing cyber threats
- Meet evolving regulatory requirements
- Meet increasing investor expectations
Get access to ACA’s cyber, privacy and risk consultant base for testing, validation, and operational support for day-to-day cybersecurity coverage as well as the ability to quickly respond to future threats and regulatory changes.
How we support you
- Dedicated, single point of contact
- Multi-year, flexible and scalable program
- Right-sized and tailored to your organization
- Coordinated, proactive, and always on
- Pragmatic recommendations and advice
- Regular checkpoints
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Keep your firm safe from evolving cyber threats
Aponix Protect Base
The solution includes a core service package that is tailored and right-sized to your organization’s unique needs and requirements. For additional flexibility, you can purchase bolt-on modules of features that you can pick and choose from.
- Risk assessment
- Review and update security policies
- Staff training (including cyber awareness, phishing testing, and incident response tabletop exercises)
- Build and maintain multi-year cyber program roadmap
- Work with MSP to oversee/validate risk remediation activities
- News alerts
- Quarterly advisory conversation
- Monthly status updates
- Investor and insurer DDQ assistance
- Regulatory exam support
- On-demand help and advice
- Threat and vulnerability monitoring
- Program Build
- Targeted Assessments
- Testing & Validation
- A la Carte Features
Marie Luchet has joined the firm as Managing Director of ESG, heading up the practice’s strategy and vision for Europe.
ACA’s Connected Black Professionals Employee Resource Group is proud to continue this dialogue within ACA to foster and promote the talents and strengths of our black employees.
ACA Group awarded Best Legal, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory firm at The Drawdown Awards 2022. These awards celebrate excellence and innovation within private capital fund operations.
Using proprietary data ACA collected over the past few months, our experts will explain the current state of the cyber insurance market, walk through how policies work, and provide key considerations for whether and how to obtain insurance.
The role of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) is a mandatory position in all firms in the Financial Services Industry. This reflects the statutory objective that the Regulator(s) have for ensuring that firms behave with “Integrity”, particularly relating to financial crime prevention. The MLRO therefore plays a significant role in assisting Senior management to ensure that systems and controls relating to anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the risk of terrorist financing (CTF) are appropriate and effective. This course provides practical advice and guidance on the responsibilities of the MLRO, what is expected by the Regulators, both of the Senior Management and the MLRO, and how those responsibilities can be achieved. It should be noted that attendance at this course does assume a good knowledge of the UK’s AML/CTF regulations.