We stand ready to advise you regarding the regulatory, financial, operational and distribution requirements of your exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and can act as the legal underwriter for your ETF.
As a strategic partner to your fund family for ETF solutions, our experienced professionals stand ready to advise you regarding the regulatory, financial, operational, and distribution requirements of your exchange-traded funds (ETFs). We closely follow the expanding U.S. and international ETF marketplaces and the rapid product innovation in the market today.
We also understand the various ETF strategies, such as index and active management, for equity, bond, and commodity fund types. ACA Foreside is also your conduit to the Authorized Participant (AP) community, interacting daily with the APs, on your behalf.
Our services include:
- Review, approve, and file marketing materials to maintain compliance with SEC and FINRA regulations.
- Facilitate, negotiate, and coordinate AP agreements
- Provide call center technology for AP orders and advisors
- Deploy FINRA-registered staff to receive AP orders on recorded lines
- Facilitate the review and approval of all AP orders
- Provide robust reporting to the asset manager and the fund Board
CONNECT WITH US
ACA Foreside Fund Officer Services for your ETF
Additionally, as part of our ETF Solutions, ACA Foreside offers Consulting and can provide Fund Officers for your ETF:
- Start-up consultation and project planning, including industry, financial, operational, regulatory and compliance advice
- Product development – ETFs, commodity funds, and ETNs
- Selection of potential service partners including APs, sub-advisors, index providers, administrators/custodians
- Fund Officer + Regulatory Administration Services