The 2020 GIPS Standards Live Q&A
The much-anticipated 2020 Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) were released earlier this year and with it came a number of substantive changes that firms of all sizes and types will need to address in 2020.
Tune in for a Q&A style discussion offering unique perspectives to frequently asked questions about the 2020 GIPS standards, such as:
- What does the January 1, 2020 effective date mean?
- If the firm defined a composite to exclude pooled funds, must the fund be included if the strategy is offered as a segregated account?
- Does a GIPS Report that includes quarterly performance as of March 31, 2020 have to be prepared in accordance with the 2020 GIPS standards?
- If the firm has a composite that consists of only a limited distribution pooled fund, must the firm present a GIPS Pooled Fund Report to prospective pooled fund investors?
- Can estimated transaction costs be applied retroactively?