Adjusting and Positioning Your Compliance Program for Success in the Age of COVID-19
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has brought a number of changes to the financial industry. Transitioning to an entirely remote work-force, managing an increasingly volatile workload, working with waning budgets, and adapting to the “new normal” is no easy task. Additionally, compliance officers have to stay one step ahead to ensure they have the procedures and guidance in place to maintain a culture of compliance.
Join us as Carlo di Florio, Global Chief Services Officer, Jack Rader, Partner, and Leigh Emery, Senior Principal Consultant discuss what it means to operate the compliance function in the age of COVID-19 and beyond.
Together they’ll discuss:
- Transitioning traditional onsite tasks to offsite
- Maintaining a culture of compliance in the face of the new norm
- Making increased use of technology and enhancing associated controls
- Doing more with less to maintain efficiency while maintaining or reducing costs
- Outsourcing benefits, controls and considerations