Cyber Insurance: Preparing For the Market
The cyber insurance marketplace is undergoing significant changes. From an increase in demand, to tighter terms and exclusions, rising premiums, and greater insurer scrutiny, buyers across industries are facing significant changes to their cyber insurance policies.
Using proprietary data ACA collected over the past few months, our experts will explain the current state of the cyber insurance market, walk through how policies work, and provide key considerations for whether and how to obtain insurance.
Viewers will receive a copy of the survey findings along with Cyber Insurance FAQ during the presentation.
Key learning objectives
- How cyber insurance policies work
- Changes in the cyber insurance market
- How to prepare for the application process
- Key considerations for reviewing and activating a policy
- Taylor Broshar, Research Analyst, ACA Group
- Dennis Logan, Senior Client Development Associate, ACA Group