From Idea to Market: FCA Authorisation or Regulatory Hosting?
Whether you are looking to set up a new firm, spin out from an existing manager, or trial a new product, fund, or strategy, there is a complex web of options to consider prior to launch.
Join us for a virtual panel discussion with experts from Dechert, Deem Global, and ACA as they examine possibilities and routes to market. Topics will include:
- Launch market trends
- Selecting your best route to market
- When and how to engage third party support
- Considerations when transitioning from regulatory hosting to full FCA authorisation
- Advice from experienced market practitioners and participants
- Ant Bennett, Head of Sales, ACA Mirabella
- Craig Borthwick, Partner, Dechert
- James Cleary, Chief Operating Officer, Deem Global (UK) Limited
- Josie Cooper, Senior Principal Consultant, ACA Group
- Andy Welch, Managing Director, ACA Group