Meeting the PRI’s New Reporting Expectations
With the Principals for Responsible Investment's (PRI's) release of its updated reporting framework, signatories are now preparing to file their annual reports for one of the most important prominent environmental, social and governance (ESG) frameworks. However despite the PRI's efforts to streamline and simplify the reporting process, questions remain about how firms can most effectively and efficiently meet the PRI's expectations, which can lead firms to waste time and effort when completing their reporting.
ACA's Dan Mistler, Partner of ESG Advisory Services, and Elina Rolfe, Director and Lead of ESG Reporting, will provide an overview of the 2023 reporting framework and offer expert guidance to meet the new reporting expectations.
- How the new PRI reporting framework differs from previous years
- Important issues for PRI reporting and how they may influence current and future reporting
- Navigating reporting challenges
- Q&A with our reporting experts
- Dan Mistler, Partner of ESG Advisory Services, ACA Group
- Elina Rolfe, Director and Lead of ESG Reporting, ACA Group