Private Fund Adviser Rules Deep Dive - Quarterly Investor Reporting
The Private Fund Adviser Rules (IA-5955) are arguably the biggest regulatory development for the industry since the Dodd-Frank Act, and will impact both SEC-registered and unregistered private fund managers. Closing out at 660 pages, the Final Rules place a weighty burden on compliance professionals to decipher the language and determine next steps for compliance.
This webcast will dig into the new requirements for quarterly investor reporting, how it impacts firms, and provide actionable steps for compliance with these new requirements.
This webcast will cover:
- Timing of Quarterly Statements
- What is required to be included in the Quarterly Statement
- Disclosure requirements for fees and expense
- Record keeping and delivery requirements
- Considerations for the SEC Marketing Rule
- Chase Frei, Partner, ACA's Performance Services
- Julia Reyes, Partner, ACA's Performance Services
- Christine Ayako Schleppegrell, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP