ACA’s Spring 2021 Virtual Conference: Key Takeaways and Trends
ACA’s Spring 2021 Virtual Conference was an opportunity for the regulatory compliance, performance, and cybersecurity community to come together and discuss the many changes of the past year and what the future of GRC looks like moving forward.
Download the key takeaways from ACA's Spring 2021 Virtual Conference to learn more about the following themes and trends that emerged from the sessions:
- Cybersecurity remains a top concern for regulators and firms alike.
- ESG is on the regulators’ radars and the hot compliance topic of 2021.
- Cyber-attacks, privacy concerns, and ESG regulations are driving investment and alignment of these functions across the portfolio.
- GIPS® Standards are being leveraged by regulators for standardized private placement performance marketing.
- GRC programs have gone digital, and firms that don’t embrace RegTech will be left behind.
- The new Marketing Rule is a welcome update but has lots to unpack before November 2022.
- Financial services M&A volume is on pace to reach pre-2008 crisis highs by the end of 2021.
- Decentralized finance and cryptocurrency are disrupting the markets – and new regulations may be around the corner.
Join us for ACA's Fall 2021 Virtual Conference
Our fall virtual conference is set to be just as informative. Our sessions will explore what regulatory priorities, emerging risks, and industry trends lie ahead for the savvy compliance and risk professional and how to enhance your compliance program, thoughtfully prioritize your budget, and successfully navigate the new regulatory landscape.
Join us online Tuesday, September 21 and Wednesday, September 22 for two days of insightful sessions and engaging conversations!
For more information
For more information about the topics covered during our Spring 2021 Virtual Conference, please reach out to your ACA Consultant or contact us here.