Finding Stability in an Unpredictable World: Watch On-Demand
The past two years have been challenging for financial firms thanks to regulatory change, geopolitical shifts, alongside the continuing fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. What's more, the volatile effect of 'The Great Resignation' means firms are experiencing a talent turnover that creates employment voids within their business.
At our recent Regulatory Horizon 2022 conference, panelists offered their views on how we got here and the trends that will shape the next two years. Topics discussed included:
- Equivalence or Divergence: Can you have, and do we need both? What’s the future for MiFID II and AIFMD in the region? Does the UK still hold regional relevance? Are the odds stacked in the favour of divergence?
- The SEC is Serious: Now the new leadership of the SEC have found their bearings, what do we expect to see next in terms of exams and enforcement?
- The New World of Work: Managing people, processes, and technology in a disruptive time.
- Carlo di Florio, Chief Services Officer and former Securities and Exchange Commission and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority official, ACA Group
- Bobby Johal, Managing Director, ACA Group
- Kristina Staples, Managing Director, ACA Group
- Martin Lovick, Director, ACA Group
View more conference sessions
This is just one of ten thought leadership sessions covered at our virtual event, which ran from 8-10 March 2022. Tune in for insightful panels examining challenges that will impact you and your firm over the next twelve months. Topics include ESG, transaction reporting, market surveillance, cyberthreat trends, the SEC’s new marketing rule, post-COVID recovery, the future of regulatory hosting, as well as FCA and SEC priorities. Watch on-demand here.