Protecting Your Business from All Angles: Announcing ACA Aponix's 2017 Cybersecurity Awareness Month Theme
Cyber incidents can have devastating effects on business of all sizes. A breach or malware attack could cripple business operations, lead to financial losses, expose sensitive data, and cause reputational damage.
This October, ACA Aponix will again participate in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Stop.Think.Connect Campaign for National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NSCAM). Each week in October,we will focus on a different entry point that could lead an attacker directly to your company's sensitive data or compromise its infrastructure if not adequately protected. We will provide best practices and guidance on the ways you can shut down these threats and protect your business.
- Cyber Threats on the Rise: How to Prevent Your Business from Becoming a Statistic — October 2
- Implementing a Culture of Security: Key Steps to Securing the Endpoints on Your Network — October 9
- 5 Ways Your Employees Can Be Your Company’s #1 Cyber Defenders — October 16
- Don’t Let Third Parties Be Your Downfall — How to Ensure Your Vendors are Protecting Your Assets — October 23
- Top Cybersecurity Trends to Plan for in 2018 — October 30
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact your regular ACA Aponix consultant or email us at [email protected].