Join ACA Aponix's Alex Scheinman, Tyler Pearson, and Independent Privacy Consultant Bill Schaumann, as they present a comprehensive summary of the state of global data privacy that will aid firms as they prepare for the new year.
Optimize firm-wide surveillance testing from our ComplianceAlpha® RegTech platform
Regulators are using sophisticated technology to identify potential insider trading, market abuse, and other misconduct, resulting in record-breaking fines and enforcement. Our Market Abuse Surveillance Solution (formerly Decryptex®) provides automated, in-depth trade surveillance to help your firm identify potential misconduct and insider trading risk. Watch our video to learn more.
Stay ahead of conduct risk while reducing false positives and improving outcomes. We offer a range of technology, support, and managed services packages to help your risk and compliance teams optimize firm-wide trade surveillance testing. Key features include:
- Automates trade, position, and market surveillance from a single platform
- Identifies items of interest (IOI) based on algorithmic searches across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, derivatives, currencies, and fixed income
- Allows you to conduct forensic portfolio testing after meetings with expert networks or issuers
- Provides a case management system for documenting compliance investigations
- Allows you to visualize and drill down your trading activity when compared to corporate actions, significant price movements, and important events such as meetings with expert networks or issuers or political intelligence research
- Analyzes fairness in dealing across account allocation and execution
- Provides for easy reporting for regulatory inquiries
- Dedicated analysis of results from ACA's trade surveillance experts to eliminate false positives and reduce the workload for your team
- Training on how to use the platform's sophisticated reporting and analytics functionality so you can build custom reports and dashboards to better visualize and analyze trading activity across your firm
Featured RegTech insights
Industry analyst 1LoD recently hosted a two-day Deep Dive on the future of trade surveillance. Attendees were from all over the globe and represented financial institutions (78%), technology firms (19%), and regulators (2%). ACA’s Michael Lehman, Partner and product manager for ACA’s Market Abuse Surveillance technology in ComplianceAlpha®, spoke at the event.
- Trade Surveillance
We examine recent regulatory events around trade surveillance and market abuse and provide best practices that can be applied to your firm’s surveillance program.
- Trade Surveillance
OCIE Risk Alert Highlights Private Fund Adviser Deficiencies Related to Conflicts of Interest, Fees and Expenses, and MNPI / Code of Ethics
OCIE’s latest Risk Alert details observations from examinations of private equity funds and hedge funds.
ACA adopts the DEI Code, an action-oriented and principles-based framework through which to drive meaningful change concerning diversity, equity, and inclusion.
VegTech™ Invest’s Plant-Based Innovation & Climate ETF is recognized as the first plant-based innovation solution to meet ACA’s rigorous carbon neutrality certification
Senior Principal Consultant from ACA Foreside’s ETP Distribution Operations team recognized for outstanding contribution to the development of the global asset management industry.