Digital Asset Securities for Broker-Dealers
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) made clear earlier this year when they issued their 2021 Examination Priorities and this Risk Alert that investments and dealings in digital assets are a priority and focus area.
Join us Tuesday, July 27 at 2:30pm ET for a live discussion about the regulatory and legal developments surrounding digital asset securities and what broker-dealers should consider if they are thinking about investing in digital assets.
- Advances in the use of distributed ledger or blockchain technology for payment and trading of digital asset securities
- Regulatory and legal developments around digital asset securities
- Predictions for the future of digital asset securities in the broker-dealer arena
- Considerations for digital asset investment advisors We hope you will join us for an interactive discussion
- Carlo di Florio, Global Chief Services Officer, ACA Group
- Anthony Perez, Senior Principal Consultant, ACA Group
- Mike Seery, Senior Principal Consultant, ACA Group
- Pat LaVecchia, CEO and Co-Chairman, Oasis Pro Markets, LLC
- Lilya Tessler, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
All webcasts are recorded and sent to registrants following the live event.
If you need any assistance registering for this webcast, please contact [email protected].