Solving Investment Industry Challenges: The Strategic Role of Managed Performance Services
The escalating pace of regulatory change coupled with the need for more people to undertake new or expanded forms of compliance processes, has driven a talent shortage and increased turnover. In addition, staffing costs are growing while budgets remain the same. Firms globally are struggling to recruit and retain skilled compliance and performance team members putting pressure on firms to deliver competitive returns and maintain service quality.
To manage costs, firms must adopt efficient investment performance measurement and reporting processes and leverage technology and expertise to reduce the in-house burden.
In this paper, we explore how some firms are solving these resource challenges by:
- Exploring the case for outsourcing investment performance services and the benefits that come with utilizing a third-party with expertise in calculating investment performance.
- Examining best practices investment managers should be aware of when utilizing a managed service provider to help ensure a successful relationship.
- Debunking common concerns, discovering best practices, and uncovering solutions to help firms overcome perceived challenges.
- Looking into real-scenario case studies to see how firms have benefited from performance managed services.
How we help
Utilizing ACA's Managed Performance Services solutions allows firms to leverage unparalleled expertise, scalable solutions, and significant cost savings. In addition, collaborating with us can enhance service offerings, strengthen risk mitigation, simplify the intricate investment process, and seize opportunities for growth and innovation.
Firms can outsource all or certain aspects of their performance measurement and reporting functions with the assurance they are working with a team that not only understands the technical aspects of calculating complex performance, but also knows industry best practices and regulatory expectations. Our suite of services includes:
- Portfolio and fund performance calculations
- Composite management and performance calculations
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) compliance oversight and verification management
- Risk and other performance-related statistics calculations
- Gross and Net Money Weighted Return calculations (fund and deal level IRRs)
- Private fund management fee and performance-based fee review and reconciliation
If you would like to get in touch with our team today, we're ready to help. Start a conversation with us here.