Join ACA Aponix's Alex Scheinman, Tyler Pearson, and Independent Privacy Consultant Bill Schaumann, as they present a comprehensive summary of the state of global data privacy that will aid firms as they prepare for the new year.
Our AML and Financial Crimes practice offers advisory services and solutions to assist financial services firms in addressing financial crimes-related threats and regulatory concerns. Specific areas include AML, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Anti-Bribery, and cybersecurity services.
- AML program independent testing and risk management
- Development of AML and KYC/CDD policies and procedures
- FCPA and anti-bribery risk management, and development of policies and procedures
- KYC/CIP full-Service solution
- KYC/CDD assistance
- Securities trading suspicious activity surveillance
- Electronic communication surveillance for bribery, insider trading, and other financial crimes
ACA adopts the DEI Code, an action-oriented and principles-based framework through which to drive meaningful change concerning diversity, equity, and inclusion.
VegTech™ Invest’s Plant-Based Innovation & Climate ETF is recognized as the first plant-based innovation solution to meet ACA’s rigorous carbon neutrality certification
Senior Principal Consultant from ACA Foreside’s ETP Distribution Operations team recognized for outstanding contribution to the development of the global asset management industry.