White Paper: How to Effectively Utilize the Cyber Threat Landscape
Cybersecurity remains a top priority for executives across multiple industries as cyberthreats continue to rise in volume and frequency. However, many cybersecurity professionals tend to chase after threat-specific solutions rather than strengthening the core elements of their cybersecurity program.
This paper provides lessons learned from well-publicized cyberattacks by examining:
- Key takeaways from the current threat landscape
- Novel incident case studies
- How to effectively utilize the threat landscape for more effective cyber risk protection
Download our white paper to glean lessons from cyberattacks that can help you better secure your organization.
How we help
Our cybersecurity and compliance experts are always available to discuss your cybersecurity needs. ACA Aponix® can help your firm develop, implement, and maintain the required information security program to meet industry best practices, including:
- Support and advice to build and to assess an organization’s cybersecurity risk, identify cybersecurity program gaps, and draft and execute against a mitigation roadmap.
- Risk assessments and mock regulatory exams to identify and remediate gaps in a firm’s current cybersecurity and regulatory state.
- Policy development, business continuity planning, and impact analysis complete with robust policies, plans, and procedures to better protect your company from data breaches and efficiently recover from a cyber incident or significant business disruption.
For questions, or to discuss how ACA can help your firm strengthen its cyber program, increase efficiencies through technology, and ensure your regulatory obligations are met, reach out to your ACA consultant or contact us here.