Join ACA Aponix's Alex Scheinman, Tyler Pearson, and Independent Privacy Consultant Bill Schaumann, as they present a comprehensive summary of the state of global data privacy that will aid firms as they prepare for the new year.
ACA Aponix® provides cybersecurity and technology risk programs, data privacy compliance services, vendor and M&A diligence services, portfolio company oversight, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes.
Cybersecurity insights and alerts
Strengthen your cyber program with Aponix Protect™
Aponix Protect helps firms address evolving cyber risks and threats to ensure that their cybersecurity needs are covered year-round. This solution is available in three tiers, each one designed to provide firms with a flexible, robust, responsive, and cost-effective cybersecurity program.
Increase oversight of your portfolio companies' cyber risk with PortCo Defend™
Our Cyber Advisor program is designed to provide high-level insight into cybersecurity risks across a portfolio and measure the maturity of the cybersecurity approach at each investment entity. The program establishes minimum security requirements, a measurement framework and governance, and provide guidance/ assistance where needed. It is not intended to cause rework or significantly change the direction of a portfolio companies current security initiatives.
Minimize risk and maximize enterprise value with technology, cyber, and privacy M&A diligence
Our team assists private equity firms with IT, cybersecurity, and privacy transaction advisory and risk management services. We provide full M&A integration analysis, design, oversight and execution services to help you minimize risk and maximize enterprise value for your most complex transactions by closely aligning our services with your investment thesis.
Why work with us?
We provide cybersecurity and technology risk programs, data privacy compliance, vendor and M&A diligence services, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes. Our unique approach combines a deep understanding of your workflows with our methodologies, thought leadership, and proprietary data to surface and prioritize the most important risks. Our award-winning solutions are designed to help firms uncover risks and identify deficiencies in their cybersecurity policies, procedures, and controls.
Why work with us?
Deep information technology experience. Award-winning solutions. Holistic approach to technology risk.
- Experienced global team
- Certified team members
- Thought leaders in cybersecurity and IT risk
- Over 650 companies work with us
- Award-winning technology and solutions
- Holistic approach to cybersecurity and IT risk
ACA Aponix provides cybersecurity and technology risk assessments, data privacy compliance, vendor and M&A diligence services, network testing, and advisory services for companies of all sizes. Our unique approach combines a deep understanding of your workflows with our methodologies, thought leadership, and proprietary data to surface and prioritize the most important risks. Our award-winning solutions are designed to help firms uncover risks and identify deficiencies in their cybersecurity policies, procedures, and controls.
Who we are
- Our team consists of senior technologists who have started in the technology trenches, many growing into technology leaders at organizations ranging from small to large hedge funds, bulge-bracket banks, and technology services providers for the financial services sector.
- ACA Aponix staff maintain or have held the following relevant certifications around cybersecurity risk management, incident response, penetration testing, information security, IT governance, privacy, and business. Additionally, select ACA Aponix staff maintain U.S. military security clearance.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001:2013, CGEIT, CRISC, CTPRP, Security+, OSCE, OSCP, CEH, GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFE, GCCC, GCIH, GCIA, ECSA, SSA, CREST CPSA
- CIPM, CIPP, CIPT
IT & Business Continuity
- A+, CCA, CNE, CCNA, CCNP, CSPO, ISO22301:2013, MCSA, MCSE, MSCP, Network+
- CFA, CM&AA, GSLC, JD, MBA, PhD, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt
ACA Aponix awards
Our leadership team
Acquisition continues to reinforce ACA’s suite of leading GRC professionals and diversified services
Financial Services Review has named ACA Group’s ESG Data and Analytics solution, Ethos ESG, a “Top Wealth Management Solutions Provider” for 2022.
ACA adopts the DEI Code, an action-oriented and principles-based framework through which to drive meaningful change concerning diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Join us as we outline how the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) can assist private fund managers with meeting increased regulatory demands by the SEC and FINRA.