Welcome to the culmination of our seven-part series on Building a Gold Standard Compliance Program. In Session 7, we turn our attention to the ongoing challenge of updating and maintaining your compliance program to meet new and evolving business demands.
Our GRC solutions
Our solutions integrate expert consulting, on-demand managed services, and our scalable ComplianceAlpha® RegTech platform to help over 3,500 leading Financial Services firms protect and grow their business.
Gain clarity on your firm’s ESG requirements and build a strong compliance program with our dedicated ESG advisory practice - and access values-based tools and data to assess and grow your impact with our analytics software.
We work with asset management firms throughout the world to facilitate compliance and product distribution through legal underwriting, registered representative licensing, and DTCC/NSCC fund sponsorship.
Addressing complex GRC challenges across your firm
- Regulatory Change
- Risk Mitigation
- Cyber & Operational Resilience
- Digital Transformation
- Resource Constraints
- Oversight & Transparency
- Scalability & Optimization
- Key Person Risk
Delivering scalable GRC solutions tailored to your business
- Expert advisory: Strengthen your compliance program and gain clarity on regulatory change and industry best practices
- On-demand managed services: Maximize your firm's time and efficiency by offloading manual and time-consuming tasks
- Scalable, award-winning technology: Build a more comprehensive and resilient compliance program with ComplianceAlpha®
Introducing ACA Vantage for ESG; a straightforward and comprehensive solution to track and analyze ESG data, and support PE, private credit, and leveraged loan portfolios.
ACA Group (ACA) is honored to be recognized by the exchange-traded fund (ETF) industry for two awards during the 2023 ETF Express U.S. Awards.
ACA released two new solutions aimed at helping private fund managers worldwide comply with the recently adopted SEC Private Fund Adviser Rules.