Hedge Fund Quarterly Update 2022 Q1
We are pleased to provide this latest update to keep you apprised of regulatory developments in the private fund and liquid alternatives space. In the latest edition of our Hedge Fund Quarterly Update, we cover:
- 2022 SEC Examination Priorities Relevant to Hedge Fund Managers
- Breaking Down the Private Fund Manager Risk Alert: What Hedge Fund CCOs Should be Considering
- Potential Impact of the Proposed Private Fund Manager Rules on Hedge Fund Managers
- The SEC’s Sweep Enquiries Relating to Unauthorized Electronic Communications: Key Takeaways
- SEC Proposes Rule Amendments Regarding SPACs, Shell Companies and Projections
- Noteworthy SEC Enforcement Cases During Q1 2022
- SEC Proposes Cybersecurity Risk Rules for Managers
- SEC Proposes Rule Amendments Concerning Beneficial Ownership Reporting
- SEC Proposes Updates to Form PF Reporting
How we help
ACA has a number of solutions to help hedge funds build effective compliance programs to comply with regulations set by the SEC, including eComms surveillance and our new holistic surveillance solutions.
Please reach out to your ACA Consultant or contact the Hedge Fund Practice Group if you have any questions about the topics in this newsletter, or want to find out how ACA can help your firm meet their compliance obligations.