Welcome to the culmination of our seven-part series on Building a Gold Standard Compliance Program. In Session 7, we turn our attention to the ongoing challenge of updating and maintaining your compliance program to meet new and evolving business demands.
Control Room Software
Monitor the flow of MNPI and identify potential conflicts of interest with our ComplianceAlpha® RegTech platform
Our Control Room Solution helps compliance and legal teams identify potential conflicts of interest, manage restricted securities, and mitigate insider trading risk.
Request a Demo
Manage and monitor the flow of sensitive information across your firm with ComplianceAlpha®
Designed to be your firm’s central repository for all public and private data, including data related to investment banking, private market deals, and other material non-public information (MNPI) such as wall crossings. Key features include:
- Enables the exchange of data that is critical to employee-level and firm-level restrictions and conflict of interest checks
- Integrates with ComplianceAlpha’s Employee Compliance and Market Abuse Surveillance Solutions
- Integrates with third-party systems using REST APIs and webhook technology
- Manage multiple restricted lists including historical records as companies move across lists
- Create custom-defined restrictions to individuals, firm portfolios, etc.
- Enforce restriction time periods with flexible start and end dates
- Send restrictions to screening lists in ACA’s Employee Compliance solution or third-party systems
- Run conflict checks across different systems to quickly see conflicts related to Control Room records
- See related information including the type of conflicted activity, linked companies, and linked employees
- Build custom dashboards and reports with ComplianceAlpha Analytics
- Records all system activity in the platform’s comprehensive audit trail
- Control Room uses public and private data sourced from FactSet to normalize the data used for setting restrictions and conflict of interest checks across corporate hierarchies
- Employees can easily add records related to deals and MNPI request/notify Control Room about MNPI or wall crossings