Join ACA Aponix's Alex Scheinman, Tyler Pearson, and Independent Privacy Consultant Bill Schaumann, as they present a comprehensive summary of the state of global data privacy that will aid firms as they prepare for the new year.
Each year ACA hosts and sponsors a number of conferences, presentations, and interactive panel debates led by top industry professionals. These provide compliance professionals with in-depth, content-rich discussions that address critically important topics, and help them stay current with, and function confidently in, a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Regulatory Horizon 2022
10 sessions | 30+ industry expert speakers | 800+ registrants
Our governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) focused event for firms with a European presence took place 8-10 March 2022. It provided an overview of key regulatory and geopolitical challenges set to impact firms in 2022 and beyond.
- Watch all ten sessions on demand to hear insightful sessions and engaging conversations from industry professionals.
- Download our key takeaways whitepaper capturing content and actionable insights from the event.
Agenda at a glance:
- Finding Stability in an Unpredictable World
- The Benefits of an Integrated Surveillance Solution
- Transaction Reporting: Man vs. Machine
- Emerging Trends in the Cyber Threat Landscape
- The SEC's New Marketing Rule: All Change Please
- The Positioning of Private Markets Amid the Great Recovery
- The Dynamic Future of Regulatory Hosting
- The Application of an Integrated Surveillance Solution - A RegTech Demo
- ESG Regulation: What's Next?
- Looking Ahead: A Review of FCA & SEC Priorities and what to Focus on in 2022
Financial Services Review has named ACA Group’s ESG Data and Analytics solution, Ethos ESG, a “Top Wealth Management Solutions Provider” for 2022.
ACA adopts the DEI Code, an action-oriented and principles-based framework through which to drive meaningful change concerning diversity, equity, and inclusion.
VegTech™ Invest’s Plant-Based Innovation & Climate ETF is recognized as the first plant-based innovation solution to meet ACA’s rigorous carbon neutrality certification
Join us as we outline how the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) can assist private fund managers with meeting increased regulatory demands by the SEC and FINRA.