ACA Group, the Investment Adviser Association, and Yuter Compliance Consulting invite you to join us on June 22 at 2:00 PM ET as we share the results of our 2021 Investment Management Compliance Testing Survey.
Each year ACA sponsors a number of conferences, presentations, and interactive panel debates led by top industry professionals. These provide compliance professionals with in-depth, content-rich discussions that address critically important topics, and help them stay current with, and function confidently in, a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
U.S. Spring 2021 Virtual Conference | Navigating the Future of GRC Through Market Transformation
Join us online for 3 days of insightful discussions that will focus on how GRC professionals can reimagine, innovate, and strengthen their programs using the latest industry insights, peer perspectives, and best practices while achieving better outcomes and economies of scale.
Agenda at a glance
With carefully curated sessions covering various topics in compliance, performance, cybersecurity, ESG, and regulatory technology, you can flow between sessions to design a personalized experience.
Below are just a few of the sessions you can experience at the conference:
- Compliance Considerations Related to Recent Social Media-Driven Volatility
- M&A Implications and Considerations for Risk Management
- Developments in Digital Assets
- Unpacking the SEC’s New Marketing Rule
- Considerations for Digitizing Your Compliance Program to Meet Regulatory Priorities
- FINRA IRR Requirement and the 2020 GIPS® Standards for Alternative Managers
- A Primer on ESG Program Development
- Decentralized Finance, Crypto, and Innovation
- Building a Regulatory-Compliant Cyber Program in an Age of RiskMutation™
- Portfolio Oversight: Cyber, Privacy, and ESG
- Breakout sessions on regulatory technology best practices for marketing reviews, conflicts of interest, surveillance, side letter management, and more
View the complete agenda here.
ACA will apply for CPE and CLE credits in select states.
U.K./Europe Regulatory Horizon 2021 | Navigating Evolving Risks: On Demand
Geopolitical tensions, macro-economic pressures and a global pandemic heralded sweeping changes to the ways financial services firms have operated over the past 12 months. This disruption is set to make the year ahead no less challenging as we navigate the future of risk and compliance and respond to rapidly evolving circumstances.
Join us for three days of insightful sessions and engaging conversations with compliance, cyber, regulatory technology, ESG and performance experts, leading lawyers, and industry practitioners. The agenda is designed to outline key challenges, developments, and priorities to consider as we look further into 2021.
This virtual conference is free to attend and will deliver all the insights of our in-person conference from the safety and comfort of your own home.
- UK Regulatory Regime Post-Brexit
- Are You Ready? ESG Regulatory Developments 2021 and Beyond
- Future of Risk and Compliance Programmes in an Age of RiskMutation™
- Outlook for the UK’s Investment Firm Prudential Regime (IFPR)
- LIBOR Transition: Almost There…
- Key issues for Private Markets Managers
- The GIPS® Standards and Performance, a Year in Review
- Lessons from the Trade and Transaction Reporting Frontline
- Tackling Regulations and Compliance Through RegTech
- Looking Ahead: A Review of FCA & SEC Priorities and What to Focus on in 2021
ACA's Allison Charley, co-lead of ACA ALLiance discusses ACA's commitment to a safe and welcoming workplace.
At ACA, we recognize that the past year has been extremely challenging and trying for our employees. We also understand that our employees have whole lives, and that work is just one component of those lives. To this end, we are doing something we have never done before. We are providing employees with one week of paid time off to Rest, Recharge, and Renew.
ACA Group Announces ComplianceAlpha® 2021Q2 with New Features Designed to Help Financial Services Firms Meet Increasing Demands for Digitizing Compliance Programs
ComplianceAlpha 2021 Q2 introduces a suite of new features and sophisticated technology enhancements designed to help firms globally build more comprehensive and scalable GRC programs in line with the expectations of regulators, boards, management, clients, and investors.
Join ACA’s Alex Scheinman, Managing Director, and Paul Schappell, Senior Principal Consultant on Wednesday, June 23 as we review the key requirements and enforcement structures of the CPRA and the CDPA, discuss the prospect of future privacy regulations at the state and federal level, and share our perspective on what firms should be doing to meet their compliance obligations and avoid enforcement actions.
Join us Thursday, June 24 at 11:00 AM EDT for a live webcast as ACA Group and 4U Platform discuss the modernization of marketing, the macro trends shaping the future state of fintech and how collaboration is the critical ingredient to supporting it all.