Private Markets Quarterly Update: Q3 2022
Learn more about recent regulatory developments and industry insights in our Private Markets Quarterly Newsletter. In the latest edition of our Private Markets Quarterly Update, we cover:
- New Marketing Rule Performance Net Return Calculation Methodologies
- The SEC’s New Marketing Rule – Challenges for Real Estate Advisers
- Proposed Amendments To Form PF (Round 2) – What Private Markets Fund Managers Should be Aware Of
- Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures Quick Reference Guide
- ACA Group Acquires Data Specialist Ethos ESG to Offer First Data Analytics Product
- SEC’s Continued Focus on Valuations - Risk Management & Investment Processes
- SEC Enforcement Action Highlights the Risks of Business Communications Through Unapproved Mobile Apps
- Other Notable Recent Enforcement Actions
- Regulatory Changes in the UK Could Present Promising Opportunities for Private Markets Emerging Managers
- A Brief Primer on Co-investments
- Exempt Reporting Advisers – Why Building and Maintaining Robust Compliance Programs Has Become Increasingly Important
- Emerging Threats in the Cyber Landscape
How we help
Compliance teams need continuous support and knowledge sharing to stay on top of regulatory initiatives. Our team helps you navigate the evolving regulatory landscape while considering the complexity of your firm’s unique compliance requirements.
We help our clients manage regulatory compliance, cybersecurity and risk, and performance verification through our consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions. Our services and solutions include standard and customized compliance packages, cybersecurity and technology risk assessments, Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) compliance and other performance services, and a variety of business advisory, technology, and training solutions for financial services firms.
Please reach out to your ACA Consultant or contact the Private Markets Team if you have any questions about the topics in this newsletter, or want to find out how ACA can help your firm meet their compliance obligations.