California Consumer Privacy Act: Preparing for January 1, 2020
Amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) are officially moving forward following the end of the CA legislative session on Friday, September 13, 2019. The governor must now sign the bill by October 13th for these changes to become law on January 1, 2020. What will the final bill look like?
Join ACA for a discussion on the final changes to the CCPA and how firms can prepare for the January 1, 2020 effective date.
This webcast will cover:
- Brief overview of the CCPA, including scope
- Review of GLBA (financial services) and HIPAA (healthcare) exemption applicability
- Update on revisions to the CCPA
- Key action items for compliance
- Roadmap toward compliance