Private Markets Regulatory Trends Update: A Focus on Performance
We invite you to join us Wednesday, May 31 at 11am ET / 4pm BST, as we dive into regulatory and industry considerations around performance measurement for private markets firms.
This presentation will discuss key considerations that private market managers need to keep in mind in order to navigate the complex regulatory environment successfully as well as provide insights into common performance reporting challenges and practical solutions that can help your firm stay ahead of the curve. We will also discuss the growing trend of private markets firms leveraging the GIPS® standards to enhance their performance reporting processes and demonstrate compliance with industry best practices and regulatory expectations.
Finally, we'll discuss the upcoming regulatory considerations that private market managers need to be aware of, as well as how ACA is helping firms stay compliant and mitigate risk.
- Current Regulatory & Industry Considerations for Private Market Managers
- Common Performance Reporting Challenges & Practical Solutions
- How and Why Private Market Firms are Leveraging the GIPS Standards
- Upcoming Regulatory Considerations
- How ACA is Helping
Who should attend:
This webcast is for private equity, venture capital, real estate, and private debt compliance, risk, and performance leaders as well as CFO's and other finance team members looking to gain insight and perspective on current industry trends and regulatory developments related to performance.
- Rose Bounds, Director, Performance Services, ACA Group
- Tanner Beverly, Director, Performance Services, ACA Group
- Josh Warden, Senior Director, Performance Services, ACA Group
Don't miss this opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest regulatory trends and gain valuable insights from industry experts. Register now to secure your spot in this informative webcast.
All webcasts are recorded and will be sent to registrants following the broadcast.