Tech-Enablement of Your Off-Channel Communication Surveillance
Regulatory scrutiny of off-channel communications is increasing globally. Firms need to implement more robust procedures for archiving and surveilling business communications across various platforms. Harnessing the right technology is key to meeting your regulatory obligations and protecting your firm from risk..
During the webcast, we will discuss how to leverage technology to help your firm identify potential high-risk activities and behaviors while increasing the effectiveness of your electronic communications surveillance operations.
- Conducting a survey to identify the key communications platforms in use across your firm
- Best practices for capturing communications across various channels
- Effective tips for curating your firm's content
- Interpreting the results of your firm’s communications surveillance
- How ACA's ComplianceAlpha® can help your firm detect and mitigate risks effectively and efficiently to protect your business
- Peter Kenny, Managing Director of Global Surveillance Strategy, ACA Group
- Marc Salter, Managing Director, EMEA, ACA Group
- Krista Zipfel, Director of Regulatory Compliance, ACA Group
- Kyle Strong, Senior Director, Technology, ACA Group