Transaction Reporting: The Top Five Data Errors and How to Fix Them - A Focus on MiFIR
Analysis and industry benchmarking of the most common transaction reporting data errors
The FCA continues to find serious and voluminous errors in transaction reports submitted under MiFIR article 26. Many firms lack the tools or expertise to identify those errors, and so have a growing problem which could lead to regulatory scrutiny or even enforcement action.
This MiFIR reporting focused webcast will provide a unique insight into the most common errors being made across the industry.
- Identify the fields that feature the most errors based on actual reports provided for ACA analysis;
- Explain the root causes of those errors and how they can be fixed; and
- Discuss measures that can be taken to prevent reoccurrence.
Who Should Attend
This webcast is ideal for those who are involved in the performance or monitoring of MiFIR transaction reporting, including:
- Senior Managers with responsibility for transaction reporting
- CCO's, COO's, GC's
- Members of the Management Body