Unpacking the SEC's Proposed Rules: Impact on Compliance and Performance
On February 9, 2022, the SEC proposed several rule-driven regulatory changes for private fund advisers, which are arguably the biggest regulatory development for the industry since the Dodd-Frank Act. These proposed changes will impact both SEC-registered and unregistered private fund managers.
Join us Tuesday, April 19 at 11:00 AM EDT for an in depth discussion about the proposed rules and their anticipated impact on private fund businesses (including compliance and performance teams).
- Proposed Rules to Increase the Regulation of Private Funds
- Significant Prohibitions on Long Standing Industry Practices
- Additional Reporting Requirements for Investors (Related to Fund Performance and Fees & Expenses)
- Christine Ayako Schleppegrell, Acting Branch Chief of the Private Funds Branch, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Vivek Pingili, Managing Director, ACA Group
- Shivani Choudhary, Managing Director, ACA Group
- Mike Abbriano, Managing Director, ACA Group
All webcasts are recorded and sent to registrants following the live event.