FCA Business Plan 2020/21: Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis Amidst Longer Term Priorities
The FCA recently published its annual Business Plan for 2020-21. In it we see a regulator that is pragmatic yet ambitious.
The Plan acknowledges the impact of the COVID-19 crisis and how it could delay the implementation of some of its key priorities. However, the FCA made clear that the current crisis will neither derail its multi-year strategy nor lead to a relaxation of its policing mission. The ultimate focus is on improved outcomes for consumers, even for firms not directly facing the retail market.
Download our summary, which examines what these regulatory priorities mean for financial services firms, covering
- FCA transformation
- Culture in smaller firms
- Operational resilience
- Financial crime
- Climate change
- Sector outcomes
- Wholesale financial markets
- Investment management
- FCA publications
- FCA fees
- Improved use of technology
For further information
- Free On-Demand Training Webcast: Core Compliance Disciplines in a Remote Working World
- Regulatory Horizon 2020 | Key Takeaways Whitepaper
- White Paper: Top 10 Risk and Compliance Challenges for 2020 and Beyond
- European Checklist for 2020
- 10 Cybersecurity Trends for 2020
ACA's Covid Resources
ACA is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the new and emerging risks our clients are facing during this uncertain time. Visit our COVID-19 resources page for regulatory updates, resources, and best practices to help your firm stay up to date and manage business disruptions caused by COVID-19.