Introducing Enhanced Analytics and Surveillance Capabilities in ComplianceAlpha 2.5
We’re excited to announce that ComplianceAlpha® 2.5 is now available. ComplianceAlpha 2.5 includes new features designed to provide firms globally with deeper insights into potential risk and opportunity across the enterprise.
Key features and benefits include:
- Customizable dashboards and automated reporting – The platform’s new Analytics feature set connects your firm’s data to provide sophisticated reporting for measuring key performance indicators (KPIs), analyzing trends, surveilling compliance activity, monitoring employee conduct, and optimizing compliance workflows. You can create customized dashboards for visualizing and drilling down into the data, and schedule automated reports to systematize internal and external reporting obligations with flexible and visually appealing outputs.
- Integrated trade surveillance and market abuse detection functionality (Decryptex®) – ACA’s Decryptex functionality is now fully integrated into ComplianceAlpha to provide enhanced analysis and reporting on items of interest related to your firm’s trading activity.
- Certifications in the ComplianceAlpha mobile app – Certifications can now be created and completed in the mobile app for easier on-the-go compliance.
- Enhanced user experience for managing compliance tasks and activities – User interface improvements for the Compliance Management Solution make it easier to track and analyze compliance tasks and activities across the firm.
The Business Case for Enhanced Analytics
The ability for chief compliance officers (CCOs) to ensure they have comprehensive oversight into their compliance programs has never been more critical than in the work from home environment triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic. Regulators, boards, management, clients, and investors expect transparency and data-driven insights into key performance indicators (KPIs), trend analysis, trading activity, and employee behavior. At the same time, firms are ingesting an unprecedented amount of data due to third-party system integrations and new technologies. However, making sense of this data in a meaningful way requires compliance officers to perform time-consuming and error-prone manual analysis.
ComplianceAlpha 2.5’s enhanced analytics capabilities are powered by a new reporting engine that connects firms’ data to provide sophisticated reporting and deeper insights for measuring key performance indicators (KPIs), analyzing trends, surveilling compliance activity, monitoring employee conduct, and optimizing compliance workflows. Risk and compliance officers can visualize and drill down into the data through customizable dashboards and schedule automated reports to systematize their internal and external reporting obligations with flexible and visually appealing outputs.
With the integration of ACA’s trade surveillance and market abuse detection functionality, ComplianceAlpha now provides analytics and reporting on items of interest related to firms’ trading activity.
Register for a User Workshop
Join us for a user workshop where ACA's Jordan Schwartz will provide a live demonstration of these new features and answer questions:
- U.S. Webcast: Tuesday, December 1 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET. Register Here
- Europe Webcast: Wednesday, 2 December from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. GMT. Register Here
If you cannot attend the live event, a recording will be sent to you.
For More Information
For questions or to request a demo of ComplianceAlpha, please reach out to your ACA consultant, or contact us here.
If you are a ComplianceAlpha client, please contact your ACA Customer Success representative for more information about these features.