The role of the Compliance Officer is a mandatory position in all firms in the Financial Services Industry. They play a major role in assisting Senior Management to ensure that appropriate and effective systems and controls are in place to achieve and maintain compliance with the applicable Rules. While the nature of the Compliance Function is likely to differ from one firm to another, this course provides an easy to follow breakdown of what the Regulator expects of a Compliance Officer and explains, in practical terms how the regulatory expectations and those of Senior Management can be achieved.
PortCo Defend™ is both a cybersecurity program and a dashboard, designed to help private equity firms assess and centrally monitor security threats and risks for their investment portfolio companies (PortCos). PortCo Defend is a holistic cybersecurity program that gives private markets visibility into their PortCos’ cybersecurity maturity and provides a view to evaluate and track progress of all their PortCos’ efforts to remediate any concerns in one place.
PortCo Defend provides the following benefits to the sponsor and their portfolio companies:
ACA Aponix’s PortCo Defend provides a portfolio-based cyber risk/maturity assessment and ongoing support services to identify risk and help preserve portfolio company (PortCo) value throughout the investment lifecycle. With PortCo Defend, ACA Aponix will be a trusted advisor providing the sponsor with ongoing visibility into the cybersecurity operations of their investments and working directly with the portfolio companies to identify cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and/or weaknesses, while also providing risk ranked tactical and strategic remediation recommendations and ongoing training and monitoring services.
- Cost effective, balanced approach
- Program tailored to sponsor’s risk management culture
- Repeatable proprietary framework leveraging established risk management principles
- Seamless incorporation of new investments
- Quarterly updates on portfolio risk management performance
- Remediation or advisory services available to the PortCos as needed
- Competitive advantage/Value preservation
- Minimum impact on management team/stakeholders
- No rework for high performing PortCos
- Clearly defined program expectations aligned to target maturity
- Pragmatic suggestions to get to target maturity
- Collaboratively developed remediation roadmap
- Remediation or advisory services available as needed
ACA is honored to be voted Best Regulatory Consultancy - North America in the RegTech Insight Awards 2021 USA.
The merger will bring together two of the industry’s most well-respected GRC solutions providers. ACA and Foreside together will be positioned to transform the future of GRC, creating a world-class platform for the financial services industry.
Michael Borts has joined the firm as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to lead ACA’s technology development, vision, and strategy. In his role, he will oversee all product development for ACA’s award-winning ComplianceAlpha® regulatory technology platform and technology enablement at the firm.